Current Positions –
TRAINING AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANT PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
NAPIESV is looking for a qualified, full-time Program Associate. Please only apply if you meet the following requirements.
• Preferred experience (minimum five years) in managing and/or providing training and technical assistance programs, specifically on sexual violence in API communities, preferably in a community-based agency/rape crisis center, or sexual violence prevention program
• Familiar with Federal grant program requirement and reporting
• Knowledgeable about gender-based violence, anti-oppression, social justice, intersectionality & community building
• Has working knowledge of sexual violence specifically in API communities
• Commitment in ending sexual violence
View the full job description here.
How to Apply –
Please consolidate your application into one PDF document that includes a cover letter summarizing your interest in and qualifications for the position; a 1-2 page resume; and the names, titles, and phone numbers of three professional references (or two professional and one personal reference). Professional references could also be provided by a college professor. Include your last name in the file name and email it as an attachment with “NAPIESV Program Associate” as the subject line to Nina Jusuf at [email protected].
The National Organization of Asian Pacific Islander Ending Sexual Violence (NAPIESV) is a newly created organization, fiscally sponsored by Monsoon United Asian Women of Iowa.
NAPIESV provides technical assistance and support to local/community-based programs and governmental organizations in enhancing their services to victims of sexual violence from the Asian and Pacific Islander communities nationally and in the U.S. territories.
"You cannot change any society unless you take responsibility for it, unless you see yourself as belonging to it and responsible for changing it."Grace Lee Boggs